WORKSHOPS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Grow Your Business
Grow Your Business is a developed training workshop series from The Real Business Club. Designed for Business Owners who have been running their business for 2 years or over, and want to develop their business to the next level. Its' primary aim is to support existing business owners who are successfully running a business that is growing.
Is this workshop series for you?
You will learn about:
- Planning your money for your future
- Efficiency with tax
- Efficiency from up to date bookkeeping
- Tax that works for you
- Pricing for success
- Growing your customer base
- Getting better quality customers
- When and how to exit your business
- Want to hand your business on to someone – smoothly and efficiently!
- Making the best of your top resource
- Getting others working well for you
REGISTER your FREE place now from the left slide out panel. This is toggled by the 'TRAINING WORKSHOPS' link in the top menu. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
You and your changing business role.
- Growing a business and managing you!
- Time prioritizing.
- Personal income planning.
What is your plan? What do you want to achieve?
- Decision making in your business
- Life decisions and exiting your business well
How to grow your income.
- The options in marketing, pricing and using assets.
- Making strategic choices
Planning and investing in your business.
- Tax efficient investing
- Borrowing money
- Making timely decisions
Growing capacity to deliver.
- Working with others?
- Taking on staff?
- Leaving your business in a good state.
- What you need to consider and how to make choices.
Where can I attend these workshops?
WHEN: Workshops run from 7:00pm – 9:30pm
WHERE: The Central Family Hub, Park Lane, THATCHAM, RG18 3PG
Workshops and advice delivered by The Real Business Club Ltd
Supported by West Berkshire Council